Program/Project Support Request for Proposal Criteria:
Applicant organizations and partnerships must meet the following criteria to be eligible for grant consideration:
- 501(c)(3) designation.
- For partnership applications, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations must serve as the lead applicant or fiscal agent.
- The lead applicant for all proposals must have a physical location in the District of Columbia.
- The funded program/project must exclusively serve District of Columbia residents.
- Applicant organization, lead applicant and fiscal agent must be compliant with all District business and tax requirements, including:
- Registration as a non-profit with the District of Columbia Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (DCRA) and be in good standing.
- Possession of a valid Charitable Solicitation or Charitable Exempt license.
- Arrearages less than $100 to the District government. Applicants must complete and sign a Tax Waiver form.
- Only one application per organization and/or Federal Tax Identification Number.
See RFP for full list of eligibility requirements
Application Requirements: Applicants must submit a proposal via The Community Foundation’s online application system no later than 4:00 pm, Friday, November 11, 2016.
Click here for Tax Wavier Form
Examples of District of Columbia Due Diligence
* Be sure to click save & finish at the end of every step in the application process. It is also important to hit submit at the end of the full application process.
Questions and Contacts: Please direct all questions to Manon Matchett email@example.com.